Denali Stud is an industry standard-bearer, with distinguished boarders
and world-renowned sales graduates. Providing our clients with the best
possible care for their broodmares, sales, prospects, and racing prospects
is our primary focus Denali is a perfect fit for clients who want customized
care and individualized attention. We are dedicated to the Thoroughbred
industry, with a longevity and commitment to both the animals we work
with and the customers we serve.
We also provide top-notch portfolio management and marketing
strategies, enabling us to work closely with our clients to develop
individualized plans for our boarders, be they breeding stock,
weanlings, yearlings, or racing prospects.
The farm is situated in the heart of limestone-rich Bourbon County, and
provides the following accommodations:
- Firesafe modern barns.
- Approximately 700 acres centrally located in prime Bluegrass pastures.
- 170 stalls.
- Large paddocks and fields.
- Smaller, individual-sized paddocks for sales prep, layups, limited turnouts, etc.
- Round pens for breaking and training.
- Equine nutritionist on retainer as a consultant.
- Monthly measurements and weighing to monitor the growth and progress of
foals, weanlings and yearlings.
- Pasture management specialist on retainer as a consultant.
- Annual evaluation and testing of soils for fertilization requirements.
- Strict population control to enhance pasture condition and health.
- Stratton Excerciser for yearling sales prep.